Setting up your Qualifying Questions (Screener Survey) What questions can I added to my qualifying questions or screener survey or screener questions? How do you edit your questions?
** The Qualifying Questions (also known as a Screener Survey) were recently updated with new names to make them clearer. This article contains the new names as well as the previous manes in parentheses)**
The Qualifying Questions (also known as a Screener Survey) allow you to qualify who is and isn’t a good fit for your study. You can add 6 different types of qualifying questions, so that you can collect the right information about your research participants.
Types of Qualifying Questions:
- Checkboxes (previously Multiple Choice - Multiple Selection) - Allows the participant to select one or more options form a defined list.
- Multiple Choice (previously Multiple Choice - Single Selection) - Allows the participant to select only one option from a defined list.
- Comment Box (previously Open Ended Multi-line)- Allows the participant to enter a long response to a question.
- Numeric Box (previously Open Ended Numeric) - Allows the participant to enter a number response to a question.
- Single-line Text Box (previously Open Ended Short Answer) - Allows the participant to enter a short response to a question.
- Slider - Allows the participant to rate a statement on a scale.
Adding Different Questions.
To add in a new question:
- When editing your Questions section of your project, click the blue Add Question button
- Select the question type
- Click Submit
You can also use previously used questions to ensure efficiency between similar projects! You'll click on the button right next to "Add A Question" and search for the project you'd like to pull from.
You can then select which project and which questions you'd like to import from the provided menu.
Editing your questions for a live project.
If the project is still a draft, you can add, remove or edit questions by editing your project. If the project has been launched, you can add and edit questions, but you can not remove any questions.
Any edits only apply to future participants. Participants who’ve already opted into your project don’t see the edits and won’t change their qualifying status based on the edits (qualified or disqualified).
Viewing the answers to the Qualifying Questions
You can view each research participants answers to the qualifying question in the Research Participants page. The green check mark means that they research participant answered a qualifying answer, and the red X means they answered a disqualifying answer.Did this answer your question?