By using Respondent as a participant, you agree to the following code of conduct:
- Provide truthful account information upon sign up (including Name, Age, Employment Details, Location, etc).
- Provide truthful screener and project responses.
- Apply only to projects that match your background and employment information as provided during the signup process.
- Use proper and respectful language when communicating with researchers or Respondent staff. Profanity will not be tolerated.
- Ensure you have the proper tools for participation (webcam, phone call, wifi).
- Do not contact researchers outside of the messaging tool within Respondent.
- Cannot have more than 1 Respondent account.
If you are found to be in violation of any of the above, Respondent retains the right to remove your account from the platform.