When & How does a Participant Get Paid an Incentive?
Here are the steps leading up to payment:
- Create a project!
- Publish your project to the marketplace for FREE.
- Research participants will apply to your screener.
- Respondent will recruit 2X your target number of qualified participants.
- Invite the most qualified participants to your project.
- At the conclusion of the research, you pay incentives and service fees only to the Participants who successfully completed the project.
Our service fee is 50% of the incentive -- So for example, let's say you set up an incentive of $100 for a project and intend to interview 10 people. The price per research participant is $150: $100 for their incentive, and then $50 for our service fee. The total cost for all 10 people would be $1500.
But since it's pay-as-you-go, you only pay for the research participants who complete your project. So in this same example, let's say you interview 5 people and decide to stop there -- Your cost would then total to $750.
Estimate your cost of a marketplace project here
What if I don't his my exact target audience?
No worries! 😊 You only pay for Participants that complete your project.
- You are targeting 10 interviews.
- You invite 10 respondents.
- After the 7th interview, you decide you don't need any more interviews.
- When you close the project, you will only pay for the 7 respondents you interviewed.