Our service fee is 50% of the incentive -- So for example, let's say you set up an incentive of $100 for a project and intend to interview 10 people. The price per research participant is $150: $100 for their incentive, and then $50 for our service fee. The total cost for all 10 people would be $1500.
But since it's pay-as-you-go, you only pay for the research participants who complete your project. So in this same example, let's say you interview 5 people and decide to stop there -- Your cost would then total to $750.
Estimate your cost of a marketplace project here.
Here's the steps leading up to payment:
- Create a project
- Publish your project to the marketplace for FREE
- Research participants will begin opting in to participate - Respondent will recruit 2 times your target number of qualified participants.
- Begin inviting participants to your study
- At the conclusion of the research, you pay incentives and service fees for only the people who participated in your research.
But what if I interview fewer respondents than my target?
You only pay for Respondents that participate in your study. For example:
- You are targeting 10 interviews
- You invite 10 respondents
- After the 7th interview, you decide you don't need any more interview
- When you close the project, you will only pay for the 7 respondents you interviewed.