Your Org & your projects may have many moving parts. Add team members!
Organization Owners can add colleagues, or team members, to join their Org in Respondent. Once added, the member can sign up and have access to all the projects in the account.
OWNER - Has full access to the account can edit any information related to the account settings, including Team Settings, Billing, and Account settings. 1 Owner per Org.
- Click "Settings" in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to "Organization."
- Click "Manage Users."
- Under "Invite Members" enter the email address of the person you want to invite.
- Select their role at the organization.
- Indicate the team within the Org that they will be added to.
- Click "Invite."
The invited participant will receive an email prompting them to sign up.
Approving Pending Invitation
Respondent users can also request to join organizations, and Organization Owners can approve those requests on the Team page.
- Click "Settings"
- Scroll to "Organization"
- Click "Manage Users"
- Under "Invitations"
- Click the blue "Approve" button to confirm the request to join, or click the trash can button if you want to deny the request to join.
- Once they've been approved, you'll want to add them to a team via "Unassigned Users" right above the list of requests!
Did this article answer your questions?